September 17, 2008

My first post


We've really leapt into the 21st century on this sabbatical -- first cell phones, now a blog! But this seemed the best way to share our adventures and our photos from our nine months in San Antonio, Texas.

From now on I'll blog when things happen (and when I take photos), but these first few post will be catching up on our first month here. Also, most of the photos will be of Katie (surprise, surprise), so you'll have to bear with me if you really would rather see scenery. I'll take those, too.

This is our apartment (we're on the second/third floors - that's our balcony on the second floor). Dave did a good job choosing when he was here in June. We're around the corner from Sea World, if you want to look us up on a map. (No, we haven't been yet -- too expensive to take a 2-year-old to. We'll go in the spring at least once, I'm sure.)

1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

No cell phones? Sara, you guys are so old school! And I mean that in the best possible way! But I am jealous of all of the money you've saved all these years by not giving in to the pressures of modern society! LOL Love you blog...miss ya - Jocelyn